Friday, June 09, 2006

Something from the Nightside


Something from the Nightside by Simon R. Green is book one in a growing series that is currently up to #6. I LOVED this series. It was very entertaining, funny, and hands down one of the most creative concepts I have ever encountered. He gives life to ideas, expressions, and emotions. It's very interesting. And fun to wrap your brain around. Imagine if Lady Luck was a real person. What would she be like. What would happen around her. These are the kinds of things he does in this series. And I absolutely love it. A friend gave them to me and I read them each in about a day. I passed them on to anther friend and he was reading a book every couple of bus rides. So they are fast reads. Strap yourself in and enjoy the rollercoaster ride that is Simon R. Green.

No comments: